Okay... I know it's been a while, but Jeff and I are a couple of newlyweds who are trying to get out of debt. So when our computer totally DIED on us, I had to figure out a way to get creative and update our blog.
May was a great month! One that I have been looking forward to for the last three years... and Jeff for even longer! Jeff completed his Undergrad in Finance and GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!! *Victory Dance!!!*
So this post is just serving as a huge thank you to the wonderful man in my life. Jeff, I'm so grateful for all of the hard work that you have put into your schooling. In addition to doing well throughout your college education, you worked one or two jobs on top of that to help get us through these last two years. You even missed the first week of your final semester to take me to France. Then you worked on the competition ON TOP OF working at your job, and were the top Undergrad team IN THE WORLD, and managed to still make the Dean's List for that last crazy semester.
I am constantly amazed with your work ethic and brilliant mind and how you work untiringly to make me happy. I'm so excited to see what the future brings for you as we go through our life together. I'm so proud of your accomplishments and am MORE THAN HAPPY to reap the rewards with you :)
I will continue loving you FOREVER AND ALWAYS!

No comments:
Post a Comment